7.26.2015

Post-Cambodiaaaaa

"The kingdom of God does not come
with your careful observation, nor will people say,
'Here it is,' or 'there it is,' because
the kingdom of God is within you."
Luke 17:20-21



Just 7 days ago, I was in Cambodia with my team from church.
Living, learning, seeing so much about this other part of the world.

After landing in LA, 
I dove right back into my life in Americaaaa.
It's hard not to feel like I should be
thinking and processing this trip more. 

Our last day in the country, 
our missionary host had a debriefing session with us.
We laughed and shared about the people,
but he pointed out how important and exciting it was 
that God's goodness and character was revealed.

If you were able to read the previous post,
I blab a bit about how God showed so much of His huge heart to me..
me, a tiny vessel in His grand grand plan.

Now, let's be very honest..
I'm not thinking about Cambodia every minute 
now that I'm back here, unfortunately.
I know, it's been less than a week.

But I am trying to process the fact that..

I got to see God more!

I'd like to take a little time to just recognize that.
and mull over it more.
and just soak it in.

And I think it's shifting something in me.
Not myself, not even Cambodia per say..
It took flying 16 hours to another country.. 
meeting the Khmer people, 
learning their hearts,
it took all of that just to see Him a little more.

And isn't that the beauty of this?

"Your relationships are a place where
the kingdom has come, and
they are intended to attract others to the King."
-relationships, a mess worth making


No comments:

Post a Comment