9.11.2013

Dolly.



working 9 to 5..
what a way to make a living!

- - -

I've been busy away from this little corner of the interweb,
thanks to a newly acquired job!

one that involves a gigantic imac (my my, those screens are HUGE),
relentless traffic, and work that I really do love.

There have been moments throughout my day where several thoughts cross my mind:

1. They really needed an ILLUSTRATOR??!

2. I love what I get to do!

3. I'm so blessed.

It's easy to let these good happenings and encouraging back pats get to my head.
I want to credit myself, for everything that's happened.

but y'all know, that clearly wasn't the case. 

I've been searching and continue to wander into the wrong things,
thinking I surely know what I need for myself. 
But my capacity to know and foresee the future quickly hits a wall.

God continues to surprise me with His even greater providence and sovereignty.

He's bigger.

"But we have this treasure in jars of clay
to show that this all-surpassing power is
from God and not from us.
We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed;
perplexed, but not in despair;
persecuted, but not abandoned;
struck down, but not destroyed."
2 Corinthians 4:7-9



1 comment: