6.24.2013

Illustration Storytime: Grass baby.


My friend, Tritia and I share the same name.
She was one of my favorite "older sisters" growing up in church. 
One Sunday morning we were both wearing green sweaters,
and the following conversation happened:

Tritia
Ew, you look like a booger.

Me, responding with my great wit..
Well, you look like grass.


Thus began "Grass and Booger."

circa 2005?? 

- - -

Being four years older, Tritia has and will always be a little more ahead in life.
I've seen her get engaged, then married, and now..
SHE'S GOING TO BE A MOM?!

I'm beyond excited for her, and my mind is blown a little every time I think about it. 

"Grass Baby," available soon in the etsy shop.



Grass--
Praying for a happy, healthy pregnancy.
This Auntie Booger can't wait to see your little booger!!






1 comment:

  1. I'm going to print this entry out and tape it to the back of the picture. I love it! Thanks so much, Boog :)

    ReplyDelete